Thought for the day:
Always get your facts right first. Then you can distort them as you please. -Mark Twain
If you will read no further:
That’s OK. This is interesting, but will only change your life if you are not already doing business with us.
Thought for the week:
Christmas is coming very soon and work activity is slowing. It didn’t use to be that way. Time was when we ran as fast as we could to finish the year’s work. I’m not sure what changed that; but I actually like it better. It allows me to spend time organizing and thinking about the year ahead and what (or how) I am going to do differently in the year ahead.
We are completing Westland Financial Services’ 38th year in the business of providing insurance advice to anyone who will listen.
Looking back there are some milestones worth pondering….like
- Showing clients and advisors the proper way to purchase insurance; ways to be properly insured while getting the best value for the money allocated.
- We introduced Universal Life to the Financial Planning industry. They actually got on board before the insurance agents did.
- We created the first single premium life insurance strategy and showed advisors how to benefit their clients by diversifying from investments and including insurance products in the portfolio.
- There are still many who haven’t got that message yet but we keep trying. I guess when everyone gets it, my work will be finished.
- We created the first (and most successful to date) asset-based long-term care product. It was initially called Assured Care and is now called MoneyGuard.
- No one knows these products like we do and anyone who really wants to do a proper job for their clients should work with us to set up the best strategy for the client’s portfolio.
Today we are the only ones to offer insurance products in the context of the clients’ investment portfolio vs. making it a separate need that must be filled. You don’t have to “back up the hearse” to make your point that insurance is an integral part of a balanced portfolio. And you don’t have to become an expert in insurance to employ the concepts to help your clients enjoy the predictability that it brings to their lives, and the satisfaction that they have with your services. Call and let us help you help your clients gain peace of mind through predictable solutions to their retirement issues.